This page will be updated for 2023 leaders in March 2023.
All paperwork MUST be submitted no later than June 1st.
Leaders must complete the following items:
- LandSea Release & Waiver
- LandSea Leader Survey: This will help us have relevant summer contact information for you and gather a few other pieces of information.
- Medical Questionnaire
- Update Immunization Records (if relevant) – on your MyChart account. If you have questions regarding immunizations or medical records, please contact the Student Health Center.
- Proof of updated COVID-19 Vaccination & Booster: Kalamazoo College is requiring all students and staff to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, which includes being up to date on booster shots. If you have not yet updated the SHC regarding your COVID-19 vaccination and/or booster, please contact the Student Health Center.
The following forms need to be scanned and returned to the LandSea/Outdoor Programs office (via email, mail, or fax):
- Proof of Insurance (copy of insurance card) – LandSea requires a copy of both sides of your insurance card. Please check to make sure the copy is legible! If you are enrolling in the College’s insurance, please enroll in the program by our June 1st deadline and we will obtain a copy of your insurance card from Kalamazoo College’s insurance provider.
- Kalamazoo College Volunteer Release (downloadable PDF. Can be returned to Outdoor Programs)
If you are 21 years or older by the program dates and have a clean driving record from the past three years:
- Driver’s Background Check and Release for eligible drivers of K Fleet 12-passenger and minivans
Leaders will receive a packing list from the Directors along with instructions on how to borrow gear from Outdoor Programs or you can download the appropriate form below.