Leaders must fill out the following forms:
- LandSea Release Agreement
- Pre-participation Physical
- Proof of Insurance (copy of Insurance Card)
- Medical Questionnaire & Immunization Record
These forms MUST be submitted no later than June 1st.
The following forms need to be printed and returned to the LandSea office:
- LandSea/Athletics Pre-participation Physical
A doctor’s physical is required of all leaders before participating in LandSea. Please print out the form and bring to your physician. If you were a participant last year, your pre-participation physical is still current and you don’t need to fill out another one.
- Proof of Insurance (copy of insurance card):
LandSea requires a copy of both sides of your insurance card. Please check to make sure the copy is legible! If you are enrolling in the College’s insurance, please enroll in the program by our June 1st deadline and we will obtain a copy of your insurance card from Kalamazoo College’s insurance provider.
Other Required Forms
- Student Health Center Medical Information, Copy of Insurance Card, and Immunizations
When on the SHC website, sign-in to your MyChart account to update this information. If you do not yet have a MyChart account, you should receive an email with instructions on how to complete this step.
- Kalamazoo College Volunteer Release (downloadable PDF. Can be returned to Outdoor Programs)
- Driver’s Background Check and Release for eligible drivers of 12 passenger and minivans
Required forms can be submitted to:
1200 Academy St
Kalamazoo, MI 49006
For questions regarding the Medical Health Questionnaire, please contact the Student Health Center:
Phone: (269) 337-7200
In addition to the Required Equipment for LandSea, leaders must also bring a backpack, sleeping bag, ground pad, watch with working alarm, and two water bottles.