Leaders must complete the following items:
- LandSea Release Agreement
- Leader Survey
- Medical Questionnaire
- Immunization Record Update
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccination
- Proof of Insurance (copy of Insurance Card)
- Volunteer Release
- (If eligible) Driver’s Background Check & Release
All paperwork MUST be submitted no later than June 4th.
- LandSea Release & Waiver – Before signing the Participant Agreement, please review the Participant Handbook.
- LandSea Leader Survey: This will help us have relevant summer contact information for you and gather a few other pieces of information.
- Medical Questionnaire
- Driver’s Background Check and Release for eligible drivers of K Fleet 12-passenger and minivans
- Immunization Records can be updated for the Student Health Center on your MyChart account to update this information. If you have questions regarding immunizations or medical records, please contact the Student Health Center.
- Proof of COVID-19 Vaccination: Kalamazoo College is requiring all students and staff to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 for the fall term, which includes prior to participation in or leading of LandSea. If you received your vaccination anywhere other than at K, you must provide proof of your COVID-19 vaccination status to the SHC. If you have not yet received a COVID-19 vaccine and have questions about scheduling an appointment, please contact the Student Health Center or check out local resources.
Other Required Paperwork:
The following forms need to be scanned and returned to the LandSea/Outdoor Programs office (via email, mail, or fax):
- Proof of Insurance (copy of insurance card) – LandSea requires a copy of both sides of your insurance card. Please check to make sure the copy is legible! If you are enrolling in the College’s insurance, please enroll in the program by our June 1st deadline and we will obtain a copy of your insurance card from Kalamazoo College’s insurance provider.
- Kalamazoo College Volunteer Release (downloadable PDF. Can be returned to Outdoor Programs)
Required forms can be submitted to:
1200 Academy St
Kalamazoo, MI 49006
For questions regarding the Medical Health Questionnaire, please contact the Student Health Center:
Phone: (269) 337-7200
In addition to the Required Equipment for LandSea, leaders must also bring a backpack, sleeping bag, ground pad, watch with working alarm, and two water bottles.